Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whad did the Daddy Tomato say...

to the baby tomato when he fell behind?
He stomped on him and said, "KETCHUP!"
 
For starters, let me say that WOW! I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated... and I'm a little sad because my Halloween post did not go up for some unknown reason. ??

So, recap of my last month--

I saw a taping of Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! live w/ my daddy. And I laughed harder than I think I had in a long time.

My BFF got married!
Natalia, Ryan, Danielle, and Brian 9/25/10
It was a ridiculous wedding. I caught the bouquet. Danced my rear-end off (beware, there is evidence on YouTube somewhere) and cried during my toast. It was amazing. And now Natie-light is married!!

I carved pumpkins with Nancy!

Nancy's Ghost Pumpkin & My Classic Jack-o-lantern
 (that's what the post that didn't show up was supposed to be about) and we got really messy and it was AWESOME!

I made some totally awesome cupcakes for my neighbors to celebrate the festivities...

My Spider & Flies-that-really-look-like-Ghosts Cupcakes
They were a BIG hit!!

My big sister came home for OSU Homecoming (my sorority placed 5th in House Dec!!)

Annie, Me, and Erin at the Homecoming Game
Her stay was short, but we got to have a sister sleep over with all 3 of us girls!

I went to the Watch Party for a few candidates and got to see some famous Okies...
Me and Johnathan Kayne (Project Runway Season 3)
Me and Wayne Coyne (Flaming Lips)
 Unfortunately all of the candidates I was there for lost... Hello, Reddest of all Red States!

I went and got my hair cut and colored by miss RyRobs...
My hair in foils as the color sets
I love it! It is beyond cute!! (I don't have a better pic of the final look right now, but maybe soon).
 
And last and most importantly,
I got my car back!!!!
YAY!!
I am mobile again!

Wow, that was a lot happening!!!
I have some food pics to put up, but it's mainly homemade food. I haven't been to any new places as of late, even though my list keeps growing! I will tell you this: SAUCED on the PASEO is re-opened!! HOORAH! New owners and a new look, but I hope to have my thoughts for you soon.

Oh, and warning: be prepared for maybe quite a few updates in a row...
Still to come:
My homemade food adventures
Fall looks that I love
and A new look at Sauced... how has it changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment